Lightness and Performance
With just 215g of weight, Protone has the lowest drag and the fastest heat dissipation coefficients compared to any other ventilated helmet. Thanks to several ventilation holes and a thick padding material, heat and moisture are dissipated very fast, improving comfort and performance without giving up on safety: the top area is reinforced with an internal plastic sub-structure that increases crash protection.
Features of the Kask Protone WG11 helmet:
- chin pad with chin strap made of eco-leather
- three-dimensional 3D Dry padding based on a multi-layer, open-cell construction
- removable and washable inner padding made of Coolmax® material
- innovative inner strengthening frame
- In Moulding technology, which combines the inner shell made of polystyrene with the outer shell made of polycarbonate
- polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
- Octo Fit adjustment system
- inner padding material has undergone an antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process
- incredibly aerodynamic and powerful shell
- high visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
Safer than ever, the PROTONE passes the KASK WG11 test and surpasses European safety standards by 48%, providing a significant improvement in front, rear and top impacts over its predecessor.